The Federal Skilled Trade Program is for those who want to settle in Canada permanently. You should have the ability to speak, read, write or listen in English or French language. You should have the 2 years of work experience in the skilled trade. The Federal Skilled Trades Program processing time depends on whether you have submitted the form online or offline through hard copy processing.


Who Upvoted this Story